1. All products are made of high quality food grade paper
2. Capacity: 2/ 7/ 8/ 10/ 12/ 16/ 18/ 20/ 22/ 24 Oz etc.
3. Various weight paper with single/double PLA are available
4. Various colors as per customer's requirements
5.1-6 flexo printing with food grade ink
6. Various size are available
7. Good supply ability will satisfy your need
Remarks: We can manufacture paper coffee cup according to customers designs and specifications with low price, excellent quality guarantee.
|Item No.||Specification||Upper Diameter|
|2.5A||2.5 Oz||51||36||45||60||4000||100% Food Grade||Customized|
1. How do you guarantee the quality of your product?Our company has passed ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate and strict quality management consistently runs through the whole process of products production.
2. Whether the raw materials used in production meet the environmental protection requirements?
All products are made of high quality food grade paperboard/ plastic (PP) raw materials. The paperboard we used is made of wood pulp passed FSC Forest Certification.
3. What is your minimum orders?
The minimum order of 50,000 to 100,000 per type and size are required for the initial order, for most products may require a higher minimum. Please contact us for more details.
4. How quickly can they be produced?
Our normal turnaround time for printed standard product is 1 week from the date the order is placed. However, if an order takes longer than 3 days for approval or during times with a heavier workload, this time will be extended. If your order is time sensitive, check with us to ensure prompt delivery.
5. What file format do you need?
To ensure the best quality, we need files in a resolution of minimum 300 dpi. Vector art is required due to its ability to be scaled infinitely without any loss of quality. Vector art is created using vector illustration programs, such as Adobe Illustrator. The most common Vector file extensions are .eps .psd .ai .cdr and .pdf (Please note that not all .pdf files are vector.)
6. Can you send me a digital proof before my order is printed?
Absolutely! Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive a digital proof depicting what your logo will look like when printed on the product ordered. This is the point to make any necessary changes. After we received the signed proof we will submit your order for printing and no further changes will be accepted.
7. I need some counter samples before I approve the cup!
We can send you the counter samples, but you have to pay the shipping costs.
8. My client needs the cups in different packing units!
Special packaging is available. Whether you need a different number of cups per PET-bag or customized packaging - we can all do it. Just tell us what's your requirement, so we can work out the best solution for you.
9. What coating do you use ?
Our cups have polyethylene (PE) coating, which represents only a small percent of the total weight of the cup. The PE coating not only makes the paper board waterproof, but also has the function of welding the cup seams together.
10. What type of payment do you accept ?
We welcome any type of payment, including T/T, D/P, D/C, etc.
We specialize in this field for over 20 years, with our own production line for coating, printing and cup making, with competitive price, good quality and timely delivery.1. Raw materials conforming to international food grade standard are adopted in production.
2. Flexo-printing with food-grade ink.
3. Pass ISO 9001 quality management system.
4. The most modern production lines are adopted which ensure to realize any delivery time.
5. Full range of product sizes from 4 to 32 OZ.
6. Available to print customized Logo on products according to customer's requirements.
7. Effective packaging solutions.
8. Environmental safety and green-minds conform to international standards.